The science of packing on lean muscle.
Is it hard for you to gain muscle?
- Do you have an ectomorph or endomorph body type?
- Are you eating the right macronutrients and portions in order to gain muscle?
- Are you finding that although you are gaining some mass you are also gaining a lot of fat?
Personal training to get into the best shape of your life
- Bulking and building – 3-4 months goal: to gain as much size as possible and lift heavy, mostly compounds exercises.
- Cutting and leaning out – 3-4 months goal: maintain muscle while losing fat, increase sets and volume of workouts, higher reps and little rest time between sets.
- Active recovery/functional strength training – 3- 4 months maintaining muscle and incorporation more variety to workouts.
Stephanie Katona Tel:+1 866 600 3428 Certified Personal Trainer B.A. of Kinesiology (Honours)